Programs interested in participating in an improvement system should have the following characteristics in place:
- Established operating hours and policies/procedures in place
- Dedicated program space which supports a variety of activities for youth.
- A minimum of 20 youth attending the program on a regular basis
- Dedicated staff or volunteers who work directly with youth
- Current license in good standing from the Palm Beach County Health Department OR be deemed "license exempt"
If your program meets these basic criteria, it is eligible to be considered for involvement in Prime Time's Quality Improvement System.
Once you have completed a QIS Interest Form, you will receive an email from Prime Time's Quality Improvement Manager, who will arrange a preliminary meeting to discuss the QIS enrollment process. Qualified programs which are accepted into the Quality Improvement System are notified twice per year, in January and August.
What if my program does not yet qualify for or is not immediately accepted into QIS?
Prime Time offers a variety of informative on-line courses on quality improvement for afterschool programs that are not yet part of the formal Quality Improvement System. For more information, please contact Dante Drummer, Community Partnerships Manager, by phone at 561-327-4171 or email at email@example.com.