Interested in becoming a participant?
Step 1 - Meet Criteria:
- Established operating hours and policies/procedures in place
- Dedicated program space which supports a variety of activities for youth.
- A minimum of 20 youth attending the program on a daily basis
- Dedicated staff or volunteers who work directly with youth
- Current license in good standing from the Palm Beach County Health Department OR be deemed "license exempt"
Once your QIS Interest Form is received, you will receive an email from Prime Time's Quality Improvement team member, who will arrange a preliminary meeting to discuss the QIS enrollment process. Qualified programs which are accepted into the Palm Beach County Quality Improvement System are notified twice per year, in January and August.
What if my program does not yet qualify for or is not immediately accepted into QIS?
Prime Time offers a variety of informative online courses and one-on-one coaching on quality improvement for afterschool programs that are not yet part of the formal Quality Improvement System.
Please contact Luisa Vincent with any questions you may have. Contact information is located on the right.