Participate in Youth Rating Project
Benefits for afterschool programs:
- Feedback on whether youth skills have grown throughout the year
- Reflection guide that aligns staff rating of youth behavior (SRYB) and PBC-PQA, enabling integrated action planning
- $100 in gift cards for each director and staff member who participates in fall and spring
What will my program need to do?
Afterschool Director Responsibilities:
- Distribute Notification of Youth Data Collection and note youth who are
opted out of research.
- Attend brief Prime Time orientation if participating for the first time.
- Confirm participating staff raters.
- Identify youth who will be rated and keep track of their ID numbers between
fall and spring.
Total time annually: Approximately 2-3 hours
Staff rater responsibilities:
Rate the skills of at least 10 youth (grades 2-8) in fall and spring.
Total time annually: Approximately 1 hour