Are you eligible for ACHIEVE Out-of-School Time (OST)?
- Have you completed the training hours or education levels listed on the ACHIEVE Out-of-School Time Award Pathway (from a regionally accredited college)? Refer to the ACHIEVE OST “More Information” section to view the award pathway.
- Do you work in a Palm Beach County out-of-school time program participating in the Quality Improvement System (QIS)?
- Do you work in a licensed or license exempt out-of-school time program?
- Do you earn less than $17.50 per hour?
- Have you been continuously employed for six or more months at the same out-of-school time program?
- Do you work at least 15 hours per week during out-of-school time with children and youth in grades K-12?
- Are you a member of the Prime Time Out-of-School Time Registry?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you may be eligible for an ACHIEVE OST incentive award!
- Submit your application by November 15 in order to be eligible for the December payout
- Submit your application by February 15 in order to be eligible for the March payout
- Submit your application by May 15 in order to be eligible for the June payout
- Submit your application by August 15 in order to be eligible for the September payout
* Submission of an ACHIEVE Out-of-School Time application does not guarantee that you will receive a supplement. Prime Time will review your application and reserves the right to reject any application that does not meet our requirements. All applications will be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis.