If your out-of-school time (OST) program has staff members who are interested in professional development, Prime Time can schedule a trainer to deliver a training at your program.
- Team with another OST program for a site-based training to meet the attendance requirement.
- Trainings are offered in-person and virtually.
- Requested training may not be available; Prime Time will work with the program to find alternate dates.
- Must request one month in advance.
- Must have equipment (laptop, projector, screen, flipchart) available for in-person trainings.
- Participants of virtual trainings must have their own device (computer or smartphone) and must be logged in their own device with camera on.
- Programs requesting site-based training must be able to provide adequate space, following safety guidelines for in-person training offerings.