It is with great excitement that we introduce our new Prime Time-Inner Explorer Portal exclusively for PSELI Phase 1 and Phase 2 OST staff and families!!
Inner Explorer’s mindfulness program fosters improved focus, emotional regulation, academic achievement, compassion, and creativity. It has advantages for staff too. The program is designed to be easy to use, “just press play”, requires no preparation or previous experience. The program is proven to:
- Reduce teacher / practitioner stress by 43%
- Decrease disciplinary referrals by 60%
- Increase average GPA by 15%
The Inner Explorer program includes:
- An audio-guided series of 5-10 minute daily mindfulness practices (90 per series)
- Four program series’ from preschool through high school, in English and Spanish
- Accessible on ANY DEVICE, ANYWHERE and integrated on many learning management systems (LMS, including Clever, Schoology and Google Classroom)
- A robust evidence-base, with several published scientific studies, book chapters, and is CASEL approved and Brain Futures recommended
- ‘Tune-In’ feature which offers families the opportunity to listen to the same daily mindfulness practices done in the OST program
- Analytics to assess usage and impact
PSELI Phase 1 and Phase 2 OST staff can access this link to register for the program. Each OST practitioner can sign up for an individual login by scrolling to the form in the portal webpage, then under “select school” choose your school/program, enter your individual email address and password. It should take less than two minutes to get set up.
From there, they simply go to https://innerexplorer.org/ (save as favorites) and log in using your credentials from the sign up process. Use this as a wellness practice or welcoming ritual in staff meetings, at the start of afterschool, as a transition in your activities and Afternoon meetings, at home with your families, or as a mindful opener/activity in family events. Parents also have a tune in feature to practice at home with youth. The idea is to practice more or less at the same time every day to build a self-care and mindful awareness habit for adults and youth! All inquiries about Inner Explorer including setting up a demo session can be directed to Knellee Bisram, firstname.lastname@example.org.