Funders in Palm Beach County have joined together to establish a coordinated Coronavirus (COVID-19) Relief and Recovery application process. This funding process will provide assistance to nonprofit organizations in Palm Beach County and Martin County whose staff, services and clients have been impacted by a disaster. As of today, the following funders have made a commitment to review applications and coordinate funding:
- Allegany Franciscan Ministries
- Children’s Services Council of Palm Beach County
- Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties
- Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County
- Lost Tree Foundation
- Quantum Foundation
- United Way of Palm Beach County
Funding priorities include:
- Emergency food, shelter and other basic needs
- Expansion of service capacity related to increased demand for direct services
- Access to health care services for uninsured and underinsured clients
- Technology and other resources to allow your organization to continue to provide services
- Reimbursement of lost revenue
Because there may be a high volume of requests for these funds, applicants are advised that all funding requests may not be covered; and may not be able to be funded at the full amount that is requested. However, we are committed to make the best use of available resources to address the highest priority needs. To address these concerns, applicants must be nonprofit organizations that provide services to Palm Beach and/or Martin County residents.
Applications can be accessed through Google Forms by clicking here. Funding will be made directly from the participating funder to the applicant agency. Final funding decisions and reporting requirements are exclusively the purview of the participating funder.
If you have any questions, please
contact one of the following:
Director of Program
Children’s Services Council of Palm Beach County
Community Impact Assistant
Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties
If you do not have access to a computer, fax the application to (561) 832-6542, Attention: COVID-19 Relief & Recovery Grant.
Click here for Prime Time’s COVID-19 updates and resources.