- VIRTUAL: Encouraging Youth for Success - 03/28/2023 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- VIRTUAL: Guidelines and Rules Basics - 03/29/2023 - 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- VIRTUAL: Reframing Behavior Management Series Part Two - 03/30/2023 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- VIRTUAL: STEAM Training Series Part 5 - 03/31/2023 - 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- VIRTUAL: Ignite the Spark through Project Based Learning – Two Part Series - 04/04/2023 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- VIRTUAL: Expanding your Potential in the Youth Development Field - 04/05/2023 - 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- VIRTUAL: Conflict Resolution Basics - 04/06/2023 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- VIRTUAL: Ignite the Spark: Project Showcase - 04/11/2023 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- VIRTUAL: The Responsive Teen Advisory Council - 04/12/2023 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- VIRTUAL: Giving Youth Choices - 04/12/2023 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- VIRTUAL: Navigating the Lesson Plan - 04/13/2023 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- VIRTUAL: STEAM Training Series Part 6 - 04/14/2023 - 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- VIRTUAL: How to Give Youth a Voice in Your Program - 04/19/2023 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- VIRTUAL: Cooperative Learning Basics - 04/20/2023 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- VIRTUAL: Walking in Purpose - 04/21/2023 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- VIRTUAL: Active Learning - 04/25/2023 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- VIRTUAL: Provide Youth Leadership Opportunities - 04/26/2023 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- VIRTUAL: Cooperative Learning Level Up - 04/27/2023 - 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Knellee, you live and breathe this work! Thank you for giving me this resource. In the midst of COVID-19, this couldn’t come at a better time. What a gift:)
I was able to participate in Session 1 and loved the tools and tips to help me remember to pause and breathe.
Thanks for the marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog
and will come back someday. I want to encourage continue your great
job, have a nice afternoon!
That is why I want to share with you what motivated me to develop and earn money,
maybe it will help someone: https://bit.ly/2ULpwNj
Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of
volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us valuable information to work on.
You have done a marvellous job!
I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your site.
It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable
for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out
a developer to create your theme? Great work!
Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and
I am impressed! Very helpful information specially the last part :
) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this
particular info for a long time. Thank you and good
Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one!
It’s on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice
A few of us at the Weikart Center are doing the challenge at our own pace. I’ve really enjoyed the first 3 videos. The body scan was particularly great – I’ve been led through many body scans and really enjoyed Knellee’s approach and the things she highlighted to bring awareness to. I felt like I’d had a calming bath afterward! And it set me up in a calm and neutral space for my day. Thank you!
Hi honey. Today I started this challenge . It,s amazing and will work wonders for me. Love always… Dad .