9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Ignite the Spark through Project Based Learning Parts 1 & 2
The Progressive Afterschool Practitioner (PASP) training is recommended before attending any training series. CLICK HERE to register for the PASP. Please ensure your availability allows you to commit to all of the following dates before registering for the training series:
- 10/22/20 – Wednesday – 9:00am-12:00pm – Ignite the Spark Part 1
- 10/29/20 – Thursday – 9:00am-10:00am – Ignite the Spark Part 2
CEUs: Prime Time is authorized by IACET to offer 1.2 CEUs for the completion of this training series. Click here to learn more here.
Have you ever wondered how to empower youth to develop their own projects based on their interests and curiosity? This training will introduce you to project-based learning and explore the benefits and challenges of youth choosing their own projects. We will walk you through, step-by-step how to implement the components of project-based learning and show you how youth learn through real-world situations and activities.
- Describe Project-Based Learning
- Examine the three phases of Project-Based Learning
- Design and implementation plan for Project-Based Learning in your program