Community Engagement & Supports
Prime Time exists to support quality afterschool programming. In addition to providing training for afterschool professionals and quality improvement services for programs, Prime Time also offers a range of services to engage and assist afterschool programs and providers and to advance the field of afterschool. Specifically, Prime Time's Community Engagement & Supports team provides the following services:
- Getting Started with Prime Time – outreach and support services including online introduction to quality practices in afterschool
- Program Expanded Learning Opportunities – targeted supplemental programming in arts and culture, literacy, academics, health and wellness, sports, environmental education, science and technology, etc.
- Afterschool Consortium – networking opportunities for afterschool and summer program providers
- Advocacy Initiatives – to increase community awareness of and focus public attention on the importance of afterschool
- Resource Center – comprehensive collection of curricula and resource materials available to Palm Beach County afterschool programs