ACHIEVE Out-of-School Time Incentive Award Program
What is ACHIEVE Out-of-School Time?
ACHIEVE OST is a tiered incentive award program that rewards practitioners for participating in trainings and earning certificates and degrees, with an emphasis on best practices in youth development. ACHIEVE OST is designed to increase afterschool program stability and improve program quality by reducing staff turnover and encouraging afterschool practitioners to continue their training and education. Children and youth benefit from continuous care from practitioners who are specialists in the out-of-school-time field, understand best practices in youth development and are sensitive to their needs.
Are you eligible for ACHIEVE OST?
- Have you completed the training hours or education levels listed on the ACHIEVE Out-of-School Time Award Pathway (from a regionally accredited college)?
- Do you work in a Palm Beach County out-of-school time program participating in the Quality Improvement System (QIS)?
- Do you work in a licensed or license-exempt out-of-school time program?
- Do you earn less than $17.50 per hour?
- Have you been continuously employed for six or more months at the same out-of-school time program?
- Do you work at least 15 hours per week with children and youth in grades K-12?
- Are you a member of the Prime Time Out-of-School Time Registry?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you may be eligible for an ACHIEVE OST incentive award!
Click here to view the ACHIEVE OST award pathway.
Click here to complete the ACHIEVE Out-of-School Time application.
Need more information?
Please contact Nicole Tarsia, Professional Development Scholarship and Incentives Specialist, at email@example.com or 561-600-9527.